Subclass 189 – Independent Skilled Visa
SubClass 189 is the most popular visa for skilled workers to work and live in Australia permanently. Applicant must have at least 65 points of interest to get the invitation from the Department of Immigration. However, the applicant does not need any nominator or sponsor to apply for this visa.
Processing Time for Independent Skilled Visa – Subclass 189: 7 – 8 Months
Applicant must go through the following process:
- Check the eligibility to apply for Subclass 189 by selecting the relevant occupation from skilled occupation list, skill assessment and calculating points of interest in SkillSelect
- Submit the EOI if points of Interest are at least 65
- Get the invitation to apply for the visa
- Apply within the 60 days of invitation
- Have an age less than 45 year
- Have an occupation listed on the relevant Skilled Occupations List
- Have positive skill assessment from the relevant assessing authority
- Score at least 65 points on the points test
- Be invited to apply for the visa
- Meet health and character requirements
- Have a competent English language
Are you still confuse??? Book 1st free consultation with our Registered Migration Consultants in different cities of Australia.