With a mountain to its west, river to its north and the Tasman Sea to its east Sydney is more like a coastal basin. It extends along the east coast for around 70 kilometres. Its urban area is 1,687 square kilometre in size. Sydney’s population makes up to 65% of the total states population.
So if you are interested in making a move to Sydney for a career boost them our registered migration agent in Sydney can help you anytime you want.
Another significance of Sydney is its colourful culture. Its population is highly diverse in a culture that makes the culture of Sydney a beautiful and colourful bend of all the cultures. Moreover, there are around 170,000 international students on student visa subclass 500 in Sydney. This makes them a vital part of society and culture.
Sydney is the most densely populated city in Australia and living there can bring a lot of opportunities for you. Being one of the most developed cities on the planet Sydney provides you with a better lifestyle. There is also an immense diversity in Sydney’s population that welcomes people belonging to different races and cultures to live in Sydney in a free environment.
Some Interesting facts about Sydney:
- In 1842 Sydney officially became a city
- The world deepest natural harbour in the world is in Sydney
- There are around 100 beaches in Sydney varying in size
- The harbour bridge in Sydney is the longest and tallest arch structure made out of steel
- Around 2036 the population of Sydney is expected to be increased by 2.1 million people
- In Sydney, 250 different languages are being spoken
- It comes 7th in the list of cities with maximum numbers of foreign-born people
- Sydney metropolitan area has almost 1,745,827 employee
The Migration is providing its visa services in Sydney and is working to solve all your visa-related issues. Our best migration agents in Sydney are working around the clock to help you with your PR immigration and educational problems. So if you are planning to enrol in a world-renowned institute on study visa basis or if you plan to get Australian PR immigration on general skill migration visa or if want to visit amazing Sydney for holidays on visit visa don’t forget to contact our migration agent in Sydney.
We are operating from various regions of Australia. You can find our registered migration agents and education advisors in Sydney, Parramatta, Melbourne, Perth and Harris Park