Worried about Australian visa rejection? Here are few tips to avoid it
Why choose Australia for education?
It’s a very important yet difficult decision to make when it comes to picking up a destination for higher studies. There are so many factors and things that one should consider before picking up a suitable destination. Some of these important factors can be one’s own passion, the reputation of the destination, its educational system, renowned degrees, the environment of that country, etc. all these things should influence one’s decision when it comes to choosing which place is better for your higher studies and which one is not.
Australia’s reputation as one of the best destination for education has rapidly grown in the past few years. It’s no surprise that millions of international students come to Australia for the best educational opportunities. International students are also a very vital part of Australian society, economy and culture. Here are a few facts that make Australia a favourite destination for international students.
The Australian education system provides quality education to its students. Its educational system emphasis greatly on empowering the brains with knowledge. It helps its students to shape their skills and talents in more effective ways. This is the main reason why people like to move to Australia for higher studies.
Famous educational institutions
An educational institution leaves a mark on its students and helps them groom and progress in life. This is why it is very important to choose an educational institution with a good reputation. Australia has some of the best educational institutions in the world. That is famous around the globe to provide high-quality education in every discipline.
Value of degree
It is equally important as a good education to earn a degree that is recognized around the world. So that one can build his or her career anywhere they like. Degrees provided by Australian institutes are not just recognized but also appreciated around the globe.
One cannot move somewhere where the environment is not friendly and livable. Many Australian cities come in the list of most livable places in the world. Also, Australian society is very multi-cultural that makes living and getting adjusted in Australian society is very easy.
Which visa is required to study in Australia?
To study in Australia one requires student visa subclass 500. This visa allows one to stay and study the course in which he or she is enrolled until the completion of that course. With this visa, one can do the following things
- Can come to Australia and live there until the completion of course
- Work part-time in Australia
- Travel to and from Australia
- Can also include other family members in the visa
What is the eligibility criteria of this visa?
The eligibility criteria is as following
- The applicant must be more than 6 years of age
- One must be enrolled in a valid course in a registered Australian institution
- Should be able to support his or her living expenses in Australia
- Must satisfy health and character conditions
- Must hold a valid health insurance
Tips to avoid student visa rejection
A student visa is no simple process it requires many little details that need to be taken care of. Some simple mistakes can lead to visa rejection. Here are a few mistakes that you should avoid while applying for a student visa
- The first and foremost important thing while applying for a student visa is that one should make it very clear that the only reason for him or her coming to Australia is to get a better education. For that purpose, one must pass GTE that is the genuine temporary entrant.
- One must be prepared for the English language requirement and should have done complete research about it. As the requirement of English language may change from one institute to another. It can also depend on the course one is intended to take.
- One must show enough funds that are enough for one to support his or her living and tuition cost in Australia. Also, one must show that he or she has access to the given fund. If one is unable to show enough fund or an unmaintained bank statement then this might lead to visa refusal.
- Another mistake that is often made is providing incomplete documents to support the information provided. It might not look like much but it is indeed very important to provide every document required.
- The visa application process is not simple so it is always advised to get professional help. Our migration agent in Parramatta can help you understand the process.
This was all about the mistakes one can avoid in the student visa application process that may lead to refusal of visa. For more information contact our migration agent at The Migration.
Categorised in: Student Visa
This post was written by Idamah Batool