Subclass 866 – Protection Visa
Do you want to live safely in Australia because of the fear of getting harmed in your home country? This permanent visa permits people who are in Australia and want to apply for protection to stay in Australia permanently. Only if the applicant arrived in Australia legally, engage Australia’s protection obligations and fulfil all other visa requirements.
Processing Time for Protection Visa – Subclass 866: No standard time available
- Apply for the protection from Australia
- Have arrived in Australia legally on a valid visa
- Be a refugee or meet Australia’s complementary protection criteria as per defined by Migration Act 1958
- Meet visa identity and security requirements
- Meet health and character requirements
- Have not restricted to lodge an application for a permanent protection visa
Are you still confuse??? Book 1st free consultation with our Registered Migration Consultants in different cities of Australia.