Subclass 445 – Dependent Child Visa

Is your parent moved to Australia? Australian Immigration allows the dependent child to move to Australia temporarily where they can live with their parents.


Applicant must:

  1. Be the dependent child of a visa-holding parent
  2. Be sponsored by the sponsor or nominator of visa-holding parent
  3. Under 18 years of age or between 18-25 years and financially dependent on the parent for the studies

After the child has been granted a dependent visa, they must apply to be added to a parent’s permanent residency partner visa application.

Are You Confused?

Get free consultation with our Visa Expert

Contact Us Now!

Connect With Our Certified Migration Agent!

Nasir Nawaz Photo

Nasir Nawaz

Mara Image Logo

BA (LLB), Masters, MARN 1807450

University of New South Wales postgraduate with Law specialisation in Dispute Resolution and having Graduate Certificate in Migration Law and Practice, Nasir Nawaz is a Registered Migration Consultant. He has passion about different fields of law and his diverse experience spans Psychology, Dispute Resolution and immigration law.

Any Question?

Permanent Residency, Visa Renewal or any other Educational or Visa issue?

Contact Information

Our Offices

Aus Flag Icon


Address Marker Icon

Level 15, 60 Station Street, Parramatta, NSW 2150

Phone Icon

1800 770 880

Pak Flag Icon


Address Marker Icon

6th Floor, 604 Siddiq Trade Centre Main Boulevard Gulberg Lahore Pakistan

Phone Icon