Subclass 116 – Carer Visa
Do you want to get some medical treatment from Australia? This visa allows people to come to Australia or stay longer in Australia to:
- Get the medical treatment
- Support someone who needs medical treatment from Australia
- Donate an organ to someone or receive an organ from someone in Australia
The applicant can apply for this visa both from inside or outside of Australia. Visa is usually granted for up to 3 months if applied from outside Australia. And visa is granted for up to 12 months if applied from within Australia.
Processing Time for Carer Visa – Subclass 116: No standard time available
- Be sponsored by an eligible sponsor
- Be a carer with an intention to give support and care to the sponsoring relative or their family member.
- Meet health and character requirements