Trade Recognition Australia (TRA) runs a Job ready program that is actually a program for international students who have completed a certain training that is certified by an RTO (registered training organization) to help them gain experience in Australian workspaces. To provide training the training organization should be authorized by CRICOS (commonwealth register institutions and courses for overseas students).
This program has 4 steps for employment skill assessment to show the skills of the applicants and express their readiness for the job in the relevant occupation. To get started you will need to register online for job ready program (JRP) and create an account there.
we will discuss every step of the job ready program (JRP) thoroughly.
Step 1: Provisional Skill Assessment
The first step of the job-ready program is provisional skill assessment. It is done to check the genuineness of your qualification and employment in Australian institutions
THE APPLICATION PROCESS FOR PSA
- You have to get registered online on job-ready program website by creating an account there
- Pay the Provisional Skill Assessment fee
- Submit your application and print your assessment summary
- Email your assessment summary along with all the documents
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR PSA
- Applicant must have a study visa to study in Australia as an international student
- Should be qualified in a relevant occupation verified by CRICOS training organization
- Must have completed 360 hours of employment at a minimum in Australia in the related occupation
Job Ready EmploymentJob ready employments program JRE helps to sharpen one’s skills by actually working experience in an Australian work environment. The applicant has to complete at minimum 1725 hours within a year in a work environment approved by TRA
PROCESS FOR JRE
- Get registered at the website
- Submit the details of the employer
- Print the JRE summary and email with all the relevant documents
- Must have positive PSA result
- One must already have a visa with full work rights or have applied for a temporary graduate visa with the validity of at least 12 months
- Eligible employment in the TRA relevant occupation
Step 3: Job ready workplace assessment
In this step that is job ready workspace assessment JRWA, the assessing authorities will test whether your working capabilities are satisfying the needs of the required skill in the workplace or not. This assessment is done at your workspace by assessor authorized by TRA. This assessment will actually test if you are performing all your duties listed in your job description and how are you performing them.
PROCESS FOR JRWA
- Receive confirmation of JRWA eligibility from TRA
- Sign in and submit all the information
- Pay the fee
- Print the JRWA summary and get it signed by your employer
- Email the summary with all the required documents.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR JRWA:
- The applicant must be working in a TRA approved workspace
- Evidence should be provided proving that the applicant is working on a paid employment for 863 hours at least in the course 6 months from the start date of the JRE program.
Step 4: Job Ready Final Assessment
When you are successfully done with step 1, 2 and 3 then you are eligible to apply for JRFA job-ready final assessment. This is the final assessment of job ready program and with the positive outcome of this final assessment, you will be provided with the result of job ready program. This result can be helpful in your General Skilled Migration visa application and others as well.
PROCESS FOR JRFA
- Sign in and complete application of JRFA
- Pay the fee
- Submit the details and print the summary
- Email the summary with the required documents.
ELIGIBILITY OF JRFA
- The applicant must have completed step 1, 2 and 3 successfully
- Should have provided the evidence that he or she has completed at least 1725 paid employment hours in a TRA approved workspace in a course of 12 months.
We have the best Registered migration consultants in Australia and in various cities of Australia like Sydney, Melbourne, Parramatta, Harris Park, Merrylands, Auburn, Perth etc to help and guide you.