Are your parents living outside Australia? Parent visa Australia is for those parents who want to live with their children in Australia permanently.
Book 1st free consultation with our Registered Migration agents in different cities of Australia.
- Migration agent in Sydney
- Education advisor in Sydney
- Migration Agent in Melbourne
- Education advisor in Melbourne
- Migration Agent in Parramatta
- Education advisor in Parramatta
- Migration Agent in Harris Park
- Education advisor in Harris Park
- Migration Agent in Perth
- Education advisor in Perth
- Migration Agent in Auburn
- Education advisor in Auburn
- Migration Agent in Merrylands
- Education advisor in Merrylands
Parent visa has two subclasses:
Subclass 103 – Parent Visa
Processing Time for Parent Visa – Subclass 103: Can take up to 30 years
- Have a child who is an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen.
- Qualify for Balance of Family Test that requires 50% of your children must be the citizen, president resident or eligible New Zealand citizen.
Subclass 143 & 173 – Contributory Parent Visa
Australia Family Migration gives another possibility of bringing parents to Australia that is usually termed as Contributory Parent Visa that guarantees quicker visa processing but with higher visa chargers as compared to Parent visa (103)
Processing Time for Contributory Parent Visa – Subclass 143 & 173 : 43 – 46 Months
- Have children who is Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen of Australia
- Qualify for Balance of Family Test that requires 50% of the children must be the citizen, president resident or eligible New Zealand citizen
Contributory parent visa guarantees quicker processing time but its processing fee is quiet higher than subclass 103. It cost around AUS $47,000.
The processing time of the contributory visa is much lesser than that of subclass 103. It takes around 43 to 46 months for the contributory visa to get processed