Employer Sponsored Visa
Australia is a country full of incredible opportunities for working people. Employer Sponsored Visa allows eligible Australian employer to sponsor and recruit suitable overseas skilled workers to address the shortage of skills. Therefore, applicants with required skills and qualifications can apply both from inside or outside Australia to live and work.
You can get 1st free consultation with our Mara Registered Migration Agents in Australia. Details are given below:
Employer-sponsored visa has the following visa types:
Visa Application Process
- Standard Business Sponsorship: Firstly, the employer must submit an application to become a Standard Business Sponsor to nominate and recruit the overseas worker. So, an applicant can apply for the visa only if nominated by the approved Standard Business Sponsor.
- Nomination File: Secondly, the employer must nominate the position in the business that needs to be filled by the overseas worker. However, the nominated occupation must be in the Skilled Occupation List.
- Visa Application: The nominated employee with relevant skills, qualifications, work experience, and a positive assessment by assessing authorities can apply for the visa.
Eligible Employer must:
- Be a Standard Business Sponsor to nominate the overseas worker
- Be lawfully and actively operating
- Fulfill all the salary, training and employment conditions
- Nominate the position that offers full-time employment
- Follow all the local and immigration laws
Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme visa allows overseas skilled workers to live and work in regional areas of Australia permanently when…