Civil engineering draftsperson course has a lot of significance as it can help a person to get trained in various technologies and techniques required in civil engineering drafting. By completing this course one can work as a draftsperson in many media to large scale civil engineering projects like different construction sites, mining, roads, bridges and highway’s construction etc. this course also has a pathway to bachelor’s degree and contribute in credit hours in engineering bachelor’s degree from universities. From this course, one can learn various important things related to this field.
Important Aspects of the Course:
- Through this course, one can learn different designing required in civil engineering like designing, planning and creating 3D models of different construction projects like mines, bridges, dams and other projects like these.
- Also, it can help you understand and learn about designing a major part of construction like drainage, sewage, ventilation, etc.
- This course also helps a person to understand the dynamics of working on-field.
- Also, it gives you the knowledge of how to choose and test equipment required in a project.
You can also learn conducting different surveys that can help you understand some important information about the project like checking soil quality, traffic flux, etc.
Civil engineering draftsperson is listed in medium and long term occupational list. Undergoing this course can lead to many bright prospects for you in Australia.
- Duration: 24 months
- Intake: January and July
- Cost: from $8000 per semester
- Locations: Adelaide & Brisbane
- Must have graduated secondary school with a sound achievement in Mathematics
- Must have qualified IELTS with minimum of 5.5 marks
- This course will make you eligible for high education programs like Bachelors of Civil Engineering, Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering and Bachelor of Electrical and Aerospace Engineering
- You can work as a professional Mechanical Engineering Draftsperson in Australia
- You can get a chance to work in large-sized construction companies in Australia
- Civil Engineering Draftsperson is on the Medium and Long-Term Strategic Skills List.
- You can work as a professional Civil Draftsperson after qualifying for this course.
- Draftspersons can choose a particular field like civil engineering research, design, construction, operations, and maintenance.
- You can get a Temporary Skilled Graduate Visa if you study for more than 2 years in Australia. This visa holder can work in Australia for up to 1.5 years.
- Many students take this opportunity to get more work experience in civil engineering and try to get the Positive Skills Assessment.
We provide consultancy for various programs that can help you get Australian PR and can also prove to beneficial for your career in Australia like the job ready program or professional year program etc. You can find our registered migration agents and education advisors in Sydney, Parramatta, Melbourne, Perth and Harris Park
- Migration Agent in Sydney
- Migration Agent in Melbourne
- Migration Agent in Parramatta
- Migration Agent in Harris Park
- Migration Agent in Perth
- Migration Agent in Auburn
- Migration Agent in Merrylands