Australia Awards Scholarship – A Golden Opportunity For Pakistani Students!
Are you a Pakistani student and want to study in Australia? A golden opportunity is waiting for you! Every year a large number of students from different countries of the world move to Australia to get an education. Australia is a country with many world-class educational institutions. Certainly, Australia has the third largest number of international students in the World. But education in Australia is relatively expensive as compared to other countries.
Recently, Australia has announced the long-awaited “Australian Award Scholarship” for the students of certain under developing countries. The main purpose is to produce a network of global leaders, change-makers, and influential people to impact positively on the development of the country. Australia always encourages equality for all and believes that education helps in the development of the countries. Further, it helps in economic growth and is crucial for fighting with issues like poverty and unemployment.
Australia Awards Scholarships for Pakistani Students
Australia Awards Scholarships are renowned international scholarships administered by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT). The aim of awarding this scholarship is to enable the students of developing countries to develop their skills and knowledge. So, they can drive a positive change and contribute to the development of the country.
For many years, Australia is providing development assistance to Pakistan to promote prosperity and economic growth. The aim is to enable Pakistani students to become global leaders for the development of Pakistan.
Do you also want to study in Australia on scholarship? Australia is offering scholarships for those Pakistani students who want to become leaders in their fields to contribute to driving the change in the country with their knowledge and skills. Hence, it is a very golden opportunity for Pakistani students to study in Australia. In short, they can study in Australia without paying for their tuition fee, air travel expenses, living expenses, and health cover expenses etc.
If you are a Pakistani student and want to grab this golden opportunity, you have to go through the following steps:
Check your Eligibility
Before applying for the Australian Awards Scholarship, you need to check your eligibility. Fulfilling the eligibility criteria will enable you to apply for the scholarship. You must meet the following conditions:
- Be a professional working in the development sector of Pakistan
- Apply for the Master’s level of study
- Be a Pakistani citizen currently living in Pakistan
- Have completed 16 years of education
- Have 5 years of relevant work experience
- Be under the age of 45 before submitting the application
- Have an IELTS or TOEFL score that meets the English language proficiency requirements
- Submit the Development Impact Plan for Pakistan. A plan that indicates the objectives and motivation to contribute to the Development of the country
Apply online within the announced dates for 2020 Australian Award Scholarship Program. Applicant must apply online by lodging your application through OASIS (Online Australia Scholarships Information System): https://oasis.dfat.gov.au
Application Dates for Pakistani students
To apply for the Australia Awards Scholarships 2020, opening date is 1st February 2019 and the closing date is 30th April 2019. Applicants will be assessed on the basis of personal and professional capabilities, and academic record. Most importantly, their passion and potential to drive development changes in Pakistan.
Submit the Supporting Documents
You need to submit the following required documents to meet the specific requirements for Pakistan.
- Development Impact Plan (available at www.australiaawardssouthwestasia.org/how-to-apply/pakistan/long-term-awards/how-to-apply)
- Tertiary Degree Certificates (Bachelors and Masters)
- Academic transcripts
- IELTS or TOEFL result
- Academic referee reports
- Employment referee report
- No objection certificate
Go through the Selection Process
Firstly, all the applications received from all over Pakistan will be screened. Secondly, applicants will be shortlisted after checking the eligibility requirements. Shortlisted candidates will give an interview. Assessing criteria for the applicants are:
- Academic performance
- Potential to contribute to the development of the country
- Professional and personal leadership characteristics
- Relevant work experience
Generally, the following benefits are being offered to the selected Pakistani students:
- Full tuition fee
- Return air travel
- One-time establishment allowance on arrival that includes accommodation expenses, textbooks, study materials.
- Contribution to living expenses at the at the rate determined by the department.
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for the duration of the scholarship
- Supplementary academic support
- Fieldwork expenses for eligible research students
- Initial visa expenses
Get Professional Assistance
Australia Awards Scholarships is one of the golden opportunity for those professionals working in the developmental sectors of Pakistan. To sum up, drive a positive change in the country. Become a change-maker and leader in your field to contribute to the country. Apply for this Australia Awards Scholarship Program 2020!
It is very important to get accurate information and guidance to apply for the scholarship and acquiring the Australian visa. Certainly, you can take professional guidance and assistance from the team of our qualified and Registered migration consultants at http://themigration.com.au/. Our team of Registered migration consultants will provide you with the right assistance in this process of applying for the scholarship and acquiring the visa.
Categorised in: Uncategorized
This post was written by admin