All the important information on prospective marriage visa subclass 300
Australian immigration has many visas for Australian nationals or permanent residents wanting to bring their loved ones and family to Australia. These visas allow the family to reunite in Australia also help the spouse or engaged couple to continue with their lives together in Australia. This is why Australia is among one of the favorite destinations for the people wanting to move to somewhere with better life opportunities from themselves and their families. the family visa Australia has many options that target different situations. It includes parent visa, partner visa (for both married and de facto couples), child visa and prospective marriage visa. All these visas can help you get your family, partner or spouse to Australia. But all these visas have different application processes, fees, and criteria.
To apply for any type of family visa require knowledge of the application process and eligibility criteria of the visa. One small mistake can lead to visa refusal. This is can be a very disappointing and distressing situation. So to avoid it it’s always recommended to get help from a certified visa consultancy firm that can guide you throughout your visa application process.
In this article, we will talk about one very important visa in this category and that is a prospective marriage visa. This targets the engaged couple with a plan of getting married in Australia. So let’s find out all the important stuff about it.
What is a prospective marriage visa subclass 300?
Prospective marriage visa subclass 300 is a visa for engaged couples intend to get married in some time. This visa allows the fiancé of an Australian citizen, a permanent resident or an eligible New Zealand citizen to come to Australia for a temporary period in which they are expected to get married in that period.
After the fiancé of an Australian citizen, a permanent resident or an eligible New Zealand comes to Australia on subclass 300. He or she is expected to get married to their partner in Australia within the time granted by this visa. Usually, the time granted by this visa is 9 months. If a couple gets married within this time period then they can apply for a partner visa that grants a permanent stay.
Who this visa is for?
Visa subclass 300 is only for the couples who intend to get married. It’s for the prospective marriage partners of one of the following:
- An Australian national
- Permanent Australian resident
- Eligible New Zealand citizen
What are the eligibility conditions for this visa?
The conditions to apply for this visa are as under
- The applicant must be engaged to be married to an Australian citizen, a permanent resident or an eligible New Zealand.
- Should have an intention to get married to his or her engaged partner
- Must be more than 18 years in age
- The applicant must be offshore Australia at the time of application
What mistakes should be avoided in the subclass 300 application process?
Like every other Australian visa, the application process of subclass 300 is also very critical. Every little detail should be given importance. Ignoring fine points can lead to visa refusal
Here are a few mistakes that should be avoided at all cost
- One should never ignore any little detail of their relationship while applying for subclass 300. It may seem unnecessary at that time but the Department of Home Affairs needs to know everything.
- Lack of documents proving the facts you have stated in the application can also cause a big problem. For that, one must have all the required documents ready and scanned before time.
- In this modern age, social media knows about you and your relationship more than yourself. So make sure to provide information that does not contradict the information you have provided on social media. Otherwise, contradictions may lead to the refusal of visa
- One must inform the Department of Home Affairs about any change irrelevant to how insignificant it may seem at that time. Keeping them updated makes your cases stronger and better.
- Providing unauthentic information can cause big trouble for you not only your visa application can be rejected but also applying next time for an Australian visa can be near to impossible. So make sure the information you are providing should be nothing but authentic.
These were some mistakes that should always be avoided while applying for a subclass 300 visa.
Who can help you to know more about it?
One must consult an authentic visa consultation company before applying for subclass 300. The Migration is a registered firm that has vast experience in providing the best visa advice. So if you have any confusion or ambiguity about your prospective marriage visa or don’t know where to being, consult our firm today. They can help you understand the process and can also guide you through it. Moreover, if you have any questions regarding any Australian visa our migration agent Melbourne will be happy to help you.
You can also get information about other visas.
Best Migration Agent Parramatta
Best Migration Agent Perth
Best Migration Agent Sydney
Best Migration Agent Melbourne
Family Visa Australia
Job Ready Program
Subclass 101 Child Visa
Subclass 500 Student Visa
Subclass 189 Independent Skilled Visa
Subclass 190 – Skilled Nominated Visa
Categorised in: Partner Visa
This post was written by Idamah Batool