Visa processing in Australia has been quite slow since Covid-19 happened. There’re many other factors as well which caused delays in visa processing. However, you can follow some tips and tricks for a faster visa processing.
Details of all Australian visas are continually updated by the Department of Home Affairs. Visa eligibility criteria, benefits, and processing times are clearly outlined on the website of Home Affairs. Furthermore, you can learn what factors make visa processing more difficult. In an effort to speed up visa processing, the Department of Home Affairs has recently published new information.
We’ve got 5 tips for you to get your visa quickly. Let’s find out what they are!
5 Tips to Follow for Faster Visa Processing!
There’re 5 basic tips that can help you obtain your visa in time. Home Affairs is currently dealing with a high volume of Australian visa applications. It processes the visa applications based on the documents you provide. The biggest factor that cause delays in processing is false or incomplete documents. Apart from getting delayed, your visa application can be refused as well.
Make sure your visa application is ready to be decided upon when you submit it. For this purpose, there’re certain things that can help you. It will make it easier for Home Affairs to process your application.
Below are 5 tips you must follow for a faster visa processing.
- Enter your email address to show that you agree to receive electronic communications from Home Affairs. Keep an eye out for emails from the Department of Home Affairs. Keep an eye on your junk mail as well.
- You must include your personal details on your visa application if someone else is helping you apply for your visa. Whenever your contact details change, make sure to update ImmiAccount.
- Ensure that your visa application is accessible. Make sure you have access to the application by asking a family member, migration agent, or lawyer.
- Passwords for ImmiAccount and other information should be kept confidential.
- Once you have submitted your application, make sure to check your ImmiAccount frequently. You will get a faster visa decision if you respond to requests promptly by Home Affairs.
Apply for Your Visa on ImmiAccount!
You can submit your visa application online on your ImmiAccount. Home Affairs will send you a request for more details to your ImmiAccount if any information is needed.
With ImmiAccount, you can:
- Check the status of your visa application.
- You should keep your contact information up-to-date at all times.
- Get information about your visa application.
Watch this Video!
Preparing Your Visa Application? 4 Things to Remember!
Be sure to consider these factors when submitting your visa application for Australia:
- You must provide all necessary documentation and information for your visa.
- Make sure you have enough time to collect the necessary information and documents. It may take longer than you expect to get copies of your official documents. A few of these documents include police checks, birth and marriage certificates, medical records, and translations of your documents.
- Prior to submitting your application, ensure all information is factual. Your name should be spelled according to your passport. It includes your middle name. In addition, it has not been automatically corrected by your device.
- Make sure you submit your application well in advance of your trip to Australia. As soon as you get your visa, you must book your flight.
For a faster visa processing, the Department of Home Affairs advises you to double check your application. Complete all the required documents and don’t miss anything Home Affairs asks for. Applicants often make mistakes while applying for a visa. Consequently, it increases the chances of your visa refusal.
Book a consultation with us right now if you want the best chances of getting your Australian visa approved!
- Fairer Visa Processing System in Australia | Labor MP Julian Hill
- Speed Up Your Protection Visa Processing Time in 2021
- How to Boost Student Visa Processing Time? – International Students Must Read!
I’m Nasir Nawaz. I’m a registered migration consultant in Australia. I am based in Sydney. I’ve studied Master of Laws at the University of New South Wales. I’m providing immigration services for several years.
Consult with me for legal advice on Australian visas to permanently live, study, and work in Australia.