South Australia has announced an update in the Skilled Migration Program for offshore applicants. It’ll welcome the offshore applicants for 259 occupations on the State’s Skilled Occupation List. South Australia will open the Registrations of Interest (RoIs) from 2 pm, ACST, Wednesday 16 February 2022.
State Nomination Requirements for Migration Program for Offshore Applicants
Depending on the occupation, the requirements for state nomination may differ. It also includes different visa subclasses, which will vary according to the occupation. However, the complete requirements will be available on South Australia’s Skilled Occupation List from 2 pm, ACST, Wednesday 16th of February, 2022.
The Department of Home Affairs has set a few requirements for Migration Program for Offshore applicants. The prospective applicants for the South Australian state nomination must meet state-specific occupation conditions. They must have skills for a particular occupation available on the Skilled Occupation List.
Requirements for Migration Program for Offshore applicants include submission of the Registrations of Interest (RoIs) from Wednesday 16th of February, 2022.
Offshore applicants can submit the Registrations of Interest (RoIs) from 2 pm, ACST, Wednesday 16th of February, 2022. They can lodge ROI only if they meet the minimum published requirements of state nomination.
The state nomination requirements may change according to the visa you’re applying for. They’ll also differ according to the individual circumstances. In order to apply for South Australian state nomination, you must comply with a variety of requirements. You’re required to provide certain documents to support and prove your claims in the application.
Requirements for Skilled Migrants
If you’re a skilled migrant who wants to apply for a state nomination for 491 or 190 visas,
- Be sure your occupation is on the South Australia Skilled Occupation List and you meet the requirements for your occupation prior to applying for state nomination.
- Make sure you’re familiar with all the conditions for a visa pathway you’ve selected. You can refer to Skilled Nominated Visa 190 and Skilled Work Regional Visa 491.
- Review all supporting information and details before you apply.
- Ensure that you’ve all the required documentation prepared for your application.
- Submit the Expression of Interest (EoI) application to Skilled & Business Migration if you apply for the Talent & Innovators Program.
Requirements for International Graduates of South Australia
International graduates must:
- Check out the South Australia Skilled Occupation List to see if their occupation is available for state nomination and you’re able to meet its criteria.
- Review all the requirements related to a visa pathway you’ve chosen. You can refer to Skilled Nominated Visa 190 and Skilled Work Regional Visa 491.
- Review the requirements particularly set for international graduates of South Australia. See if you’re able to meet the conditions or if you’ve access to any waivers or concessions. You must also review the supporting information for General Skilled Migration that could be relevant to you.
- Gather all documentation required for your application.
- Submit an Expression of Interest application to Skilled and Business Migration if you’re a high-performing South Australian graduate and want to apply for the Talent & Innovators Program.
State Nomination Requirements for Business Migrants
The requirements of the state nomination for business migrants may vary. As it depends on the type of visa they’re applying for.
The recent update in Migration Program for Offshore applicants requires you to:
- Review the requirements linked with your selected visa pathway. You can also refer to Business & Investment Visas for more information regarding the visa options that are available to you.
- Examine the supporting information
- Be sure to review any supporting information relevant to your selected visa pathway before applying.
- Prepare all the documents to submit with your application.
The Government of South Australia has announced an update to the Skilled Migration Program for offshore applicants. It has set particular requirements for skilled migrants, international graduates and business migrants of South Australia.
South Australia is going to open the Registrations of Interest (RoIs) from Wednesday 16th of February, 2022, at 2 pm, ACST. All applicants must meet the state nomination requirements for South Australia. Though, if you need help to meet its criteria, feel free to contact us.
- How to be Eligible for Independent Skilled Migration in Australia?
- Skilled Migration Program Update for Offshore Applicants
- Why Should I Get a Migration Consultation to Move to Australia?
I’m Nasir Nawaz. I’m a registered migration consultant in Australia. I am based in Sydney. I’ve studied Master of Laws at the University of New South Wales. I’m providing immigration services for several years.
Consult with me for legal advice on Australian visas to permanently live, study, and work in Australia.