If you want to migrate to Australia and need a registered Australian Migration Agents then you’re at the right place. As we’re going to give you all the information regarding the Australian migration process. You’ll also get to know why a migration agent is important and how it can be beneficial for you in your migration to Australia.
Australian Migration Agents are the ultimate solution to travel to Australia without having any issues relating to your visa process. The Department of Home Affairs (DOHA) regulates all information and application processes regarding migration to Australia.
The registered migration agents are qualified professionals who guide you about the documentation, Australian visa conditions and legal aspects of migration to Australia. They’re officially registered and regulated by the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority (OMARA). Therefore, you can take guidance from them without worrying about any scam. As they provide authentic information and all the latest updates that come from the Department of Home Affairs (DOHA).
Choosing an Australian Migration Agents
If you’re looking for a migration agent in Australia so make sure that you choose the one who’s officially registered on the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority (OMARA). It’ll give you peace of mind about the authenticity of information about the complete Australian migration procedure.
Major Qualities of Registered Migration Agents (RMA) :
- He has strong knowledge about migration procedures and laws in Australia.
- He holds a permanent resident or citizen of Australia.
- A migration agent follows all rules and the Code of Conduct by Australian Migration Authorities.
- He takes the professional qualification and continuous training to stay registered on the Australian Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA) every year.
- He maintains his skills and knowledge to keep his clients updated about the latest policy regarding immigration laws formulated and implemented by the Australian Government.
Services by Registered Australian Migration Agents
The migration agents have important responsibilities and roles according to the Australian Law and Migration Authorities.
They include the following tasks:
- A migration agent advises about the legal policies and rules of migration in Australia.
- He responds to people’s queries either in a written form or through a phone call.
- He checks out Australian migration applications, reads and analyzes them to see prospects of success of the application according to the profile of the prospective applicant.
- He provides consultation within the formulated laws implemented by the Department of Home Affairs (DOHA) for your migration case.
Importance of Registered Migration Agents
The registered migration agents of Australia play an important role to provide you all the guidance related to Australian visas, the migration process and their application requirements. These agents have the best knowledge about Australian immigration laws therefore they can guide you better and give beneficial information to move to Australia.
If you consult with Australian Migration Agents for your immigration case, you can complete the whole immigration process successfully. Applying for migration to Australia without having proper knowledge can put you at great risk. As you don’t have the complete information about the laws and policies of Australia.
Therefore, getting a registered migration agent in Australia would be a brilliant idea to avoid any inconvenience in your migration process. Further, all Australian migration agents are officially registered with the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA) and regulated by the Department of Home Affairs (DOHA). These registered migration agents are highly competent and assure to provide authentic information regarding the migration process for Australia.
Registered Migration Agents Fee
There are no fixed charges of Australian Migration Agents. However, it depends on the services you want from them. The migration fee varies according to the situation.
- It depends on the type of visa you’re applying for traveling to Australia.
- The complexity of your migration application decides that what they will charge you.
- If you’ve got a family member whether a dependent child or your partner on your Australian migration application then their charges will be different.
Migration Agents Policy
The registered migration agents in Australia provide you a written document or a contract. It includes all the details about their fee, their availability time, services, and the complete code of conduct.
Relation of Migration Agent, Applicant & Immigration Department
Registered Migration Agent is not representative of the immigration department. He is regulated by the department and maintains registration with it. The prospect applicant is a client/customer of a migration agent, and he is a representative of the client who conducts correspondence on behalf of the client. The migration agent never shares the information with the immigration department without the consent of the client. The provided information is protected under privacy laws in Australia.
The migration agents are highly qualified and professional in their field of work. They work in the best interest of their valuable clients. They provide them a piece of genuine information about Australian Laws and Rules. Moreover, the success rate of migration agents is very high as they work professionally.
They get special training from official migration departments in Australia to be perfect in their work. So these agents will help you thoroughly in the whole process to migrate to Australia. Whether if you want to apply for Student Visa, Visit Visa, Family Visa, Business Visa or any other visas, you can get complete guidance from the registered migration agents in Australia.
The Migration provides different visa services, study and migration programs in Australia. So if you need any help regarding the migration process then you can consult with us!
- 4 Authentic reasons of using Migration Agent for Australian Visa
- Planning on moving to Australia? Why you need a Migration Agent