Why Australia has the largest number of skilled migrants?
Australia has the most number of the skilled migrant in the world. This fact alone is enough to show how skilled and talented people from all around the globe choose to move to Australia to make their career strong and successful. But what are the factors that make Australia the number one choice for skilled and talented people? There must be something that set Australia apart from the rest of the world when it comes to skilled migrants. Let’s have a look at few of them
A dynamic and strong economy
Australia is among the highly developed countries of the world. Its economy is developed, dynamic and strong. Australia is considered to be one of the significant contributors to the world’s economy. Its economy is dependent on various industrial sectors. These industrial sectors require a large amount of manpower to operate. This is why there is always an opportunity present for skilled individuals belonging to different occupations. The abundance of Employment, job and entrepreneurial opportunities makes Australia number one choice for the people wanting to move to another place for better life opportunities.
Australia provides an amazing lifestyle with all the modern amenities of life. There are many places around the world that are unable to provide basic facilities of life to its people which causes hopelessness among the people. Australia strives to provide its people a good quality of life with facilities like modern lifestyle, quality education, developed healthcare system, safety, etc. all these facilities are vital for a good life this is why many people around the world try to move to Australia to enjoy better facilities of life for themselves and their families.
There is no doubt in the fact that education really defines who a person really is. To get access to high-quality education is a great blessing as it’s not easily available in many parts of the world. Australian educational institutions have a worldwide reputation of providing a high standard of education and empowering the minds of its students with knowledge. Quality education is another reason why people choose Australia.
Value of talent and skills
The talent of a person can never bloom if their talent is not appreciated and valued. Australian work environment values the talent and skills of its manpower and encourages and polish them to do better.
These were some reasons behind Australia being one of the best countries for skilled migrants.
If you wish to be a part of the Australian workforce then wait no more and consult our migration agent in Parramatta now.
In the next of this blog, we will talk about the job ready program and how it’s beneficial for the people seeking Australian skilled visas.
Job ready program
The first question that arises when we talk about this program is what is job ready program? The answer to this question is that a job ready program is a program comprising of a four-step employment-based program for international graduates from an Australian institution that assesses the readiness and capability of an international graduate for a job in an Australian workplace.
What are the four steps of this program?
- Provisional skill assessment: in this step, a TRA appointed assessor will verify one’s qualification by an Australian institution, his or her work experience and English language skills
- Job ready employment: this step is about getting paid employment in your profession related workplace in Australia. One must complete at least 1725 hours of paid employment in his or her occupation-related field in the course of 12 months.
- Job ready workplace assessment: a TRA appointed assessor will monitor and assess one’s activities and performance in the workplace he or she is working in. this step is to ensure that whether the employee is working to his or her full capabilities and is able to handle the duties assigned to him or her.
- Job ready final assessment: in this final step one will get the outcome of the program. A positive outcome can be used in the application of skilled visa.
What are the benefits of job ready program?
Job ready program has various benefits. Some of them are as below
- This program helps you gain experience in an Australian work environment. It also helps you understand how to work under the pressure of an assessment and how to show your best capabilities.
- It also helps one to experience Australian workplace whose norm and culture might be different from the office culture in one’s homeland.
- The greatest benefit of this program is that a positive outcome of this program can help you score extra in your point test for a skilled visa and also makes your application of Australian permanent visa stronger.
This was a little account of the job ready program and its benefits for more information on it you can consult or migration agent at The Migration.