Check out the new immigration rules replacing some older ones. If you are a skilled professional and are keen to get permanent Australian residency The Migration is here to help you.
Factors Behind The Changes:
The metro cities of Australia ( Sydney, Melbourne, Perth) are bustling with qualified professionals. These metropolitans have more work-related opportunities that has created a void of skilled people in the regional areas of the country. Keeping that in mind the Australian government has decided to focus on these areas. This is done by creating better work opportunities and inviting skilled people to work and live in these regional areas. This news will open up new doors for skilled people trying to get PR visas.
What Subclass 491 Skilled Work Regional (provisional) Visa Is Actually About?
This visa is actually a good opportunity for skilled individuals who are willing to live, study and work in the provisional areas of Australia for a span of 5 years. One can apply for the PR visa after 3 years. The usual processing time required for this visa type varies from 7 to 9 days approximately.
What’s Replacing What?
According to the new changes in the rules for PR visa:
- Subclass 491 skilled work regional (provisional) visa is replacing subclass 489
- Subclass 494 is replacing RSMS visa—subclass 187.
One can apply to a skilled regional (provisional) visa if he or she meets the following criteria:
- Should belong to the occupation listed in the MARA occupational list
- Must be less than 45 years old
- Should be invited for visa application
- Must have a score of 65 or above
- Positive assessment done by the skill-testing authorities
- Character and health requirements should be full filled
- Fluent in English language
How To Score More?
Want to score more? Here are a few tips:
- If you have a partner who’s fluent in English you can score better
- Marital status being single can earn you an extra 10 points
- If you take professional year training program or NAATI CLL test you can score 5 extra points
Hopefully, these changes in the Australian immigration rules will make the path of PR visas easy for you. For answering your queries and providing any guidance related to Australian PR visas our registered migration agent are always here to help you.
We have the best-registered agents in various cities of Australia to help and guide you.
- Registered Migration Agent in Parramatta
- Registered Migration Agent in Sydney
- Registered Migration Agent in Melbourne
- Registered Migration Agents in Harris Park