One week ago, I went to a party at my friend’s home. He threw that party as he was tremendously happy on getting the admission in one of the top-ranked universities of Australia. He said, I have always dreamt of studying in Australia and now it is about to come true.
All his friends including me asked him why he chose to study in Australia as compared to the home country or other countries of the World. In short, we asked him what the major factors are of choosing study in Australia.
7 Reasons Why You Should Study In Australia
We have discussed all the factors and concluded that his decision of taking admission in Australia seems very reasonable and good. Therefore, the major reasons for choosing Australia to study are as follows:
High-Quality Educational System
Australia has the third largest number of international students in the world. The reason behind this is Australia has established and maintained one of the best education systems of the world.
In other words, we can say Australia is the powerhouse of education with top class universities, a diverse range of learning opportunities and high-quality education facilities. Moreover, the following are facts that will prove why Australia has become the favorite destination for international students to study.
- Australia is the 6th largest country in the world with a population of only 25 million. Despite having this small number of population, Australia is the third most popular destination in the world for international students.
- Australia has 37 government-funded universities and 2 private universities with a total of 1,100 educational institutions.
- Approximately 22,000 courses are being offered in the educational institutions of Australia. It means that students have a variety of study and course options available in Australia.
- According to the QS World University Rankings 2019, 25 Australian institutions are among the top 500 educational institutions of the world.
- Australia has 7 out of 100 top universities of the world.
- 5 out of the 30 best cities in the world for the students are in Australia in terms of quality education, affordability, the standard of living and chances of getting a good job.
- Moreover, the Australian government gives a scholarship of more than A$200 million to international students every year.
- Now, more than 2.5 million former international students of Australia are creating a positive impact in their respective counties after getting the education from Australia.
- One of the big achievements of the Australian education system is the production of “15 Noble Prize laureates”.
You Can Do a Part-Time Job
Overseas students in Australia are encouraged to work 40 hours per fortnight. Also, it is easy for students to find and get a part-time job. It is preferable to find a job that is related to your course of study. It will help you in scoring more points on the skill select points table if you plan to apply for the Australian skilled visa. Search for the jobs for students on the internet through job platforms.
Hence, you can earn in Australia while studying. With your earnings, you will be able to bear your cost of living more easily. For instance, you will be able to pay your bills or room rent, etc. Moreover, getting the job will help you in gaining the work experience and required skills.
Beautiful Sceneries and Landscapes
One more big motivation to study in Australia is the beauty of the country. If you want to study in a foreign country and you are also a nature lover, then Australia is the right destination for you! Australia is a country with breathtaking landscapes, beautiful beaches, huge and captivating mountains, calm and stunningly beautiful lakes.
Historical villages, full of life and colorful cities, national parks, marine and forest reserves, cleanest air, and purest water makes Australia more attractive to live and study.
While you study in Australia, you can roam around the country to visit many beautiful places. You will find that there are five different climate zones in Australia. In addition, you can try activities like skiing and surfing if you are adventurous and want to do something different.
Not Very Difficult To Get Australian Student Visa
As compared to some other countries of the world, it is not very difficult to get an Australian student visa. If you are eligible to fulfill the requirements of the student visa Australia, you will be able to get the visa easily.
Major requirements of the student visa Australia are as follows:
- Receive Confirmation of Enrollment from the educational institution
- Submit genuine Temporary Entrant statement
- Provide evidence of financial capability and English language proficiency
- Meet health and character requirements
Opportunity to Explore Different Cultures
Australia welcomes many migrants every year. You will be able to meet people from many different countries of the world. Interactions with different people will help you in exploring new cultures, mindsets, and lifestyles. You will be able to learn new things with the cultural diversity of the country.
Moreover, Australian people are known for being warm, friendly and social. They will not let you feel that you are not in your home country.
All in “One” Deal
If you want to study in Australia, consider it as an all in “one” deal. Australia is a country with a high standard of living. A country with an exceptional education system, an excellent healthcare system, low population, breathtaking landscapes, fresh air, and warm people.
Also, living in Australia for international students is not very expensive as compared to the United States and the United Kingdom. You can study, work, explore new cultures in Australia and can also see the most beautiful landscapes and sceneries in the world.
Moreover, there are various pathways available if you plan to live permanently in Australia.
Chances To Get Permanent Residency in Australia
The Australian student visa allows you to live in Australia up to the duration of your course of study. However, you can live up to 5 years on the student visa. After the completion of your study program, you can apply for other Australian visas such as Temporary Graduate visa or Graduate visa, General Skilled Migration or Employer Sponsored visa depending upon your ability to fulfill the requirements.
While studying, you can work, learn new skills, improve your English proficiency skills to increase your chances to get permanent residency in Australia.
Get Professional Assistance
Do you also want to study in Australia? If yes, it is advisable for you to consult a Registered Migration Consultant to increase your chance of getting a student visa Australia. It is widely seen that many students pay a very high fee and waste their precious time due to the absence of right guidance in the process of applying for the visa.
However, consulting a trusted agent will guide you about every step and will give you the right information. Hence, it is advisable to take professional guidance and assistance from the team of our qualified and Registered migration consultants.
Our team of migration consultants will provide you with the right assistance in this process of getting the Australian student visa.
Our Most Visited Pages:
- Best Migration Agent Melbourne
- Best Migration Agent Parramatta
- Best Migration Agent Perth
- Best Migration Agent Sydney
- Visa Agent Near Me
- Family Visa Australia
- Parent Visa Australia
- Visitor Visa Australia